In order for your products to print on kitchen printers or appear on Kitchen Display Screens they must first be assigned to the printers or displays.
- Assigning an Individual Product to Printers or Displays
- Assigning Products to Printers or Displays en Masse
Assigning an Individual Product to Printers or Displays
To assign a product to printers and/or displays:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Products tab.
- Find the product you want to assign to a printer or display. Click the icon in line with the product:
- Once you're in the product details, check the box next to Display/Print Options from the left side menu.
- On the right side, scroll down to the Printers field.
- Here, enter the printer and/ or display unit names you want to assign to this product. If a printer or display unit is assigned, that means the product will print or show when it's ordered and sent from the Point of Sale.
- Click Save when done:
Assigning Products to Printers or Displays en Masse
To assign multiple products to printers and/or displays at once:
- On the Management Console, go to the Products tab.
- Click the Import/Export button. From the drop-down menu, choose Products:
- From the Export Products section. choose the Export type as Advanced. Then, click the Export contents field and check Printers:
- Then, click Export:
- Open the exported Excel file. Enter the printer and/or KDS names in Column K. If you do not want to assign a printer or display unit to a product, leave the cell blank. Save the document when done.
- Go back to the Management Console. You should be on the same page where you exported your list. If you are no longer on that page, you can get back there by going to Products>Import/Export>Products.
- From the Import Products section, click Choose File and attach your saved Excel file. Then, click Import:
- A yellow box will appear stating your file is processing. Check your email to see the results of your import. If any errors occurred, fix the problem areas and then repeat the above steps: