The Product Inventory Summary keeps track of all inventory adjustments made to your products.
Product Inventory Summary Tour
The various components of the Ingredient Inventory Summary are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose product class, vendor, inventory unit, and inclusion settings:
- ... Icon: Click this to export your report:
- Product: The product that was adjusted.
- Starting: The quantity of the product before the adjustment.
- Received: The quantity of the product after the adjustment.
- Usage/ Return: The usage of product and returns of the item (used in retail).
- Transfer (In/ Out): The quantity of product transfered to the establishment and from the establishment.
- Layaway: The amount of the product currently on layaway.
- Waste: The amount of the product that has been marked as waste.
- Return to Vendor: The amount of the product that has been returned to the vendor through RMAs (link).
- Adjust: The actual quantity of the product.
- End QTY/ On Hand: The available quantity of the product.
- Starting Cost: The cost of a single unit of the product before the adjustment.
- Ending Cost: The cost of a single unit of the product after the adjustment.
- Cost (%): The starting cost over the ending cost.
- Total Value: The total value of all units of the products on hand: