Call Numbers are designed for Quick Service Restaurants who want to add sequential numbers to their orders and/or to printed receipts.
Call Number Settings
To use call numbers on the Point of Sale, you must first enable some settings. To do this:
- On the Mangement Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections and type Call Number in the search box. Check the boxes next to all the settings that appear in the leftside menu.
- The call number settings are:
- Use iPad Call Number: The Point of Sale will add a sequential number to the order. Each Point of Sale station maintains its own count.
- Add Call Number on Pay: Assigns the call number when Pay is tapped on the Point of Sale. This will create sequentially numbered receipts.
- Reset Call Number Daily: The call numbers will be reset each day.
- Call Number Resets After X Orders: Enter the number of orders a Point of Sale should process before restarting the call numbers.
- Search by Call Number: Enables searching for recent orders by call numbers on the Point of Sale. It also adds a Call Number column to the Order History report:
- Click Save when done.