You can determine what information appears on your kitchen receipts and how it appears under Kitchen Print Settings.
Choosing Kitchen Print Settings
To choose what will appear on your receipts:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Management Console ([yoursubdomain.revelsystems.com)
- Highlight the options you would like to print on receipts by holding Command (on a Mac) or CTRL (on a PC) and clicking on your chosen option.
- Optional: Choose print color settings:
- Print key data in red: Prints modifiers and the dining option in red.
- Print special requests in red: Prints a customer's special requests in red
- Default Dining Option prints in black: The default dining option will always print in black, regardless of other settings.