The Action Log report displays specific employee actions done on the POS and Management Console.
Action Log Tour
The various components of the Action Log are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose POS stations, Employees, and Actions:
- ... icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- Group By button: Click this to group the actions by -None- or -Employee-:
- Date Column: The date the action was made.
- Employee Column: The employee who performed the action.
- Action Column: The action that was performed.
- Target Column: The specific product, tax, POS station, peripheral device, employee, admin permission, role permission, or timetable on which the action was performed.
- Description of Change Column: All details of the action:
The Action Log records the following actions:
- Item Deleted
- Login Attempt
- Tax Group Change
- System Setting Option Change
- POS Station Settings Change
- Peripherals Device Settings Change
- Product Change
- Product Import
- Tax Rate Change
- Employee Change
- Administrator Permission Change
- Role Permission Change
- Time Tables Change
- Price Override