Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is not available until Version 2.55, which you may not be using yet. Here's how software updates work with Revel:
- Your Management Console will automatically upgrade to the newest version in mid-October. No action is required!
- Your new Revel Point of Sale app will be available shortly after that. Once it's available, head here for update instructions.
- For a complete overview of how releases work at Revel, head here.
The Action Log report displays specific employee actions done on the POS and Management Console.
Action Log Tour
The various components of the Action Log are:
- Filters button: Click this to choose POS stations, Employees, and Actions:
- ... icon: Click this to export your report in various formats:
- Group By button: Click this to group the actions by -None- or -Employee-:
- Date Column: The date the action was made.
- Employee Column: The employee who performed the action.
- Action Column: The action that was performed.
- Target Column: The specific product, tax, POS station, peripheral device, employee, admin permission, role permission, or timetable on which the action was performed.
- Description of Change Column: All details of the action:
The Action Log records the following actions:
- Item Deleted
- Login Attempt
- Tax Group Change
- System Setting Option Change
- POS Station Settings Change
- Peripherals Device Settings Change
- Product Change
- Product Import
- Tax Rate Change
- Employee Change
- Administrator Permission Change
- Role Permission Change
- Time Tables Change
- Price Override
- Manually Reprint Kitchen Items *
- Time Worked Created Manually POS *
- Time Worked Edited Manually POS *
- Time Worked Deleted Manually POS *