Product Groups give you the ability to arrange multiple products together. This also allows you to attach a discount to a group of products, rather than each one individually. For example, if your store is doing a 10% promotion off selected sweaters, you can easily associate the 10% sweater discount to apply to the entire product group.
How to Create a Product Group
- On the management console, begin by selecting products.
- To add your first product group, select Add Product Group located on the center of the page.
- Type in the name of the group. Then click Save.
Assigning Products to Product Groups
- Select the icon on the left of the product group name
- Expand and select the checkbox for all products that you want assigned to this product group.
- Then click Save.