Product Groups give you the ability to arrange multiple items together.This feature is useful for setting up discounts and combo items. For example, if your store is doing a 10% promotion off happy hour items, you can easily use product groups to associate the 10% happy hour discount to the entire product group.
How to Create a Product Group
- On the management console, begin by selecting Products.
- To add your first product group, select Add Product Group.
- Type in the name of the group. Then click Save.
Assigning Products to Product Groups
- Select the Details icon on the left of the product group name
- Under the Included Products section, expand and select the checkbox for all products that you want assigned to this group. Then click Save.