Enabling the Service Fee Feature
Before we can set up a Service fee, this first needs to be enabled in the Settings.
- From the Management Console navigate to Setting .
- Using the search box, type Enable Service Fee, then select the check box on the left.
- Next, select Enable Service Fee on the right side of the page. Then click Save.
Creating a Service Fee
- On the management console, go to Products > Service Fees.
- Fill out the Name, Amount, Type, and Application for the Service Fee.
- If the Service Fee is Taxed, check the box for Tax. If the Service Fee is applied after Tax, check the box for Post Tax.
- Then click Save. If you would like this service fee to automatically apply, select the details button on the right.
- Under the Service Fee Auto Apply field, select Dining option as your type.
- Under Dining option, type in Delivery.
- Lastly, click Save.