This feature allows the zebra printer to print out recipe labels for specific products. These labels normally have the name and modifiers on it. Normally used to stick onto drink orders such as smoothies where the label will display name, modifiers, and call name.
How to Set Up
Each product needs to be assigned to print to the zebra printer in the same fashion as kitchen printers.
- Log into management console
- Click the Products icon on the top
- Click the Products tab on the left side
- Navigate to the product and its product detail
- Check off “Display/Print Options” on the left
- On the right, click the box for “Printers” and select the name of the zebra printer (this name is set up by Revel Support).
- Select “Save” at the top left
This can be done via product import/export as well. Make sure to include “printers” in the additional fields in the advanced export type.
Once this is finished, every time the product is rung up, a zebra label will print out a recipe label for that product.