Taxes should be setup in QuickBooks Online prior to integrating Revel and QBO.
- On the left side tab, select Taxes:
Then, select Get Set Up:
- You'll be asked to verify your address.
- If it's correct, select Looks good.
- If it’s not, select the pencil icon then correct it.
- Select Yes or No to whether you collect taxes outside of your home state.
- Next, provide the requested information.
- If you selected Yes to collecting taxes outside your home state, select Add Agency to set up all other agencies you are registered with.
- Finally, you'll see a screen confirming that your setup is complete. Select Got it and you'll be taken to the sales tax page: