Before getting started with copying modifiers, it's important to familiarize yourself with the basics of modifiers in Introduction to Modifiers. After you have created a modifier class, modifiers, and assigned them to one product, you can then copy those modifiers to multiple other products - easily and all at once!
For example, if you sell multiple types of burgers and/or sandwiches and you need the modifier toppings (i.e. lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, etc.), using our Copy Modifiers function, you can easily copy them across products.
When you are ready to copy modifiers:
- On the Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com], navigate to Products.
- Find the Product that has an assigned modifier class that you want to copy.
- Click on the icon on the right for the desired product:
- A window will open, prompting you to select a modifier class(es) to copy over.
- Select the desired modifier class to copy under Copy Settings From using the drop down list of modifier classes:
- Next, choose the settings you want to copy. To quickly select ALL settings, check the box Select/Deselect All; the selected settings and modifiers will be highlighted in blue:
- On the right, Copy to Selected Products displays your product tree and allows you to select which products to copy the selected modifiers to. You can select an entire category, subcategory, an individual product, or a combination:
- When finished, choose Copy at the bottom of the page. Optionally, you can input your email address to receive an email confirmation after the copying has completed: