Within the Inventory section, you can transfer inventory from one establishment to another. This is useful for clients who run a warehouse establishment with multiple main establishments, but any client with multiple establishments can benefit from this feature.
You can also transfer ingredients associated with a product to a new establishment. This helps establishments that want to prep products using ingredients at the new establishment.
- Transferring Individual Products or Ingredients
- Bulk Transferring Products or Ingredients
- Importing Products and Ingredients to Transfer
Transferring Individual Products or Ingredients
To transfer a product, use the steps below:
- From the Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com], navigate to Inventory and select Products. To transfer an ingredient, navigate to Inventory and select Ingredients.
- Next to the product or ingredient you want to transfer, click the icon and select Transfer:
- In the Transfer Inventory box, select the destination establishment from the dropdown menu. Enter the quantity to transfer and include any additional remarks, if needed:
- Click Transfer to complete and the quantity will immediately be transferred.
Bulk Transferring Products or Ingredients
Bulk Transferring products or ingredients is a time saving measure to transfer a large quantity from one establishment to another. Instead of completing this individually, as highlighted above, this allows you to transfer multiple items at one time.
To do a bulk transfer, use the steps below:
- From the Management Console, navigate to Inventory and choose Transfer.
- You'll see all previous transfers listed. To start a new transfer, choose New Transfer:
- In the Search box, enter the name, barcode, or SKU of the product or ingredient:
- Select the Destination establishment that should receive the inventory. Enter the quantity to transfer. If transferring an Ingredient, you may convert that ingredient to a product in the destination establishment. You can also adjust the product's cost in the destination establishment by checking the Adjust Cost box. After adding the information for your product or ingredient, click Add:
- Repeat Step 3 to add more products or ingredients to the transfer.
- When you have finished, click Save.
- Review your transfer and edit any information about the transfer. If you want to save your transfer to edit and finalize later, click Save. Otherwise, click Finalize to initialize your transfer:
- If you'd like to send an email confirmation, check the box to Email transfer details to: and enter your email address. Click Yes to send the email:
- All transfers will now appear on the Transfer tab.
Importing Products and Ingredients to Transfer
- From the Management Console, navigate to Inventory.
- Choose Transfer and select Import/Export.
- Click Download template and save the file to your computer:
- Open the download template and enter the following information for each product or ingredient:
- Ingredient to Product: Enter Yes if the ingredient in the source establishment will be converted to a product in the destination establishment. Otherwise enter No.
- Update Cost: Enter Yes to update the cost based on the cost in the source establishment. Otherwise enter No.
- Source Establishment ID: The source establishment ID, located in the list of establishments.
- Destination Establishment ID: The destination establishment ID, located in the list of establishments.
- Barcode: The product or ingredient barcode.
- SKU: The product or ingredient SKU.
- Quantity: The quantity to transfer.
- Unit: The inventory unit.
- Is Ingredient: Enter Yes if the item is an ingredient. Otherwise enter No.
- Save your file as an Excel spreadsheet.
- From the Management Console, navigate to Inventory > Transfer > Import/Export.
- Click Choose file and select the Excel spreadsheet you previously edited. Then click Import. You will receive an email when the import is complete: