Follow the steps in this article if you're currently using Revel's QuickBooks Desktop Integration and are interested in migrating with Revel's QuickBooks Online Integration.
Although Revel won’t be supporting QuickBooks Desktop in the future, if you ever need to add your Revel data to QuickBooks Desktop you can import your sales data or create those entries manually:
- Import Data Into QuickBooks Desktop
- Import Kit, Sample Files, Headers
- Create QuickBooks Desktop Entries Manually
- Step 1: Integration Feature Differences
- Step 2: Migrating Your QuickBooks Desktop Account to Online
- Step 3: Removing Your QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Step 4: Integrating Your QuickBooks Online Account to Revel
Step 1: Integration Feature Differences
There is more details on each feature of this integration found on our Revel Support Help Site HERE.
|Revel Supported Integration||
|Sales Summary Report||
|Product Class Sales Report||
|Product Sales Report||
Step 2: Migrating Your QuickBooks Desktop Account to Online
- Setup a QBO Account: You will need to setup an account with QuickBooks Online. You can do so directly from their website here or for further assistance, contact Sean McCaffery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moving to Online: Intuit has all the information you need to migrate from QBDT to QBO on their website here - Move to Online and How to Import Your Data to QuickBooks Online.
- Importing Your Data from QBDT to QBO: Intuit has made it easy to transition from QuickBooks Desktop to Online by implementing an import data feature. Before migrating to QBO, make sure you read through this article on Import Limitations - QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online.
- What Data Isn't Imported?: Intuit has outlined what's not imported when you move from QuickBooks Desktop from Online.
Step 3: Removing Your QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop Sync Application.
- Click the 3 arrows:
- On your computer, go to Start, Control Panel, then Uninstall a Program.
- Select Quickbooks POS Sync by Revel.
- Click Uninstall.
Step 4: Integrating Your QuickBooks Online Account to Revel
Follow the steps outlined in this guide to integrate your QuickBooks Online Account with Revel Systems - Setting Up QuickBooks Online Integration.
Here are some more useful articles for setting up and starting with your QuickBooks Online Integration: