Honeywell 1902 Bluetooth
Configuring and Pairing:
- Scan the “Factory Default Settings: All Work Groups” code
- Scan the “Charge Only Mode” code [:*:BASLNKD.]
- Scan the “Unlink Scanner” code [BT_RMV.]
- Scan the Bluetooth HID Keyboard Connect code [PAPBTH.]
- On the iPad, go to [Settings —> Bluetooth] and make sure Bluetooth is on.
- On the iPad, on the Bluetooth page tap the entry reading “Xenon_1902_SN_<serial number of your scanner here>”. It may say “paired” if it was previously paired in the past. If it reads “Not Connected” tap on it and tell it to forget this device. Then tap on it again.
- If a message saying you should make sure the scanner is powered on, then start again at step 4
- If this is first time setup, iPad will prompt a message to scan the 4 digit code.
- Scan the “Bluetooth PIN Code” code [BT_PIN.]
- Scan the codes for each or the 4 numbers given (the full manual with all these codes will be downloadable below)
- Scan the “Save” code [MNUSAV.]
- The entry on the iPad for “Xenon_1902_SN_<serial number of your scanner here>” should now read “Connected”.
How to raise keyboard:
The Honeywell 1902BT acts as a Bluetooth keyboard so the keyboard will not come up by default. Double press the trigger to raise or lower the keyboard.
Please print out the manual downloadable below for all the barcodes needed to be scanned.