How Transactions appears in QBDT from Revel:
- 1 invoice per day
- Payment Summary mode
- 1 Payment per Method per day
- 1 Credit memo per method per day for Refunds
- Payment Reconciliation mode
- 1 Payment per payment created in Revel for all credit card type
- 1 credit memo per refund
- 1 payment per method per day for Cash, Other
- 1 credit memo per method per day for Cash, Other
- 1 Bill per day for all manual receive through Inventory
- 1 Bill per day per PO for all receive done through PO
- 1 JE per day per action through Inventory for all other action (Use, Damage, etc.)
- 1 JE per Pay-out/Pay-in transaction in Revel.
How Sales, Payments and Refunds appears in QBDT from Revel:
- Sales are summarized into a single Invoice.
- Cash goes to Cash in Hand
- All other payment methods goes to Undeposited Funds
- Card refunds are handled through creating a ARRefundCreditCard
- All Other Payment Credit Memo
- Credit methods are handled through creating a Check
How Inventory appears in QBDT from Revel:
- Receive at Revel handled as Bill in QBDT.
- Track in Inventory items in Revel go to Inventory asset.
- Non Track in Inventory Items in Revel go to Cost of Goods Sold.
- Any other action in Revel Ex - Use, Damage, Return are adjusted using Journal Entry to application accounts.
How Payins and Payouts appears in QBDT from Revel:
- Pay-outs and pay-ins in Revel goes to QBDT as Journal Entries.
Daily Sync Process Diagram:
- Pull data from Revel backend API.
- Receive response from API.
- Sends to QBDT.
- QBDT sends response.
- Process response and store QBDT IDs for successful request. Any kind of error or exception goes to Log.
- Sync continues.