Revel has a built in Customer Relations Management (CRM) database that allows you to track your customers and their orders. This will allow you to keep a history of their previous orders, as well as track them in any loyalty/rewards programs you might use.
You can create a customer from the dashboard or orders screen on the Point of Sale station.
- To add a customer, start by tapping the Customers icon on the order screen. Select Add New to create a new customer on the Point of Sale.
- On this page, you can add the Customer's Name, Phone Number, Birthday, Address and other Customer Details.
- When completed, tap Save on the top right corner.
Attaching Customers to Orders
Now that you have a customer record saved, you can quickly add the customer to an open order.
- From the top of the Order Screen, click the Customers icon. You'll see a list of your existing clients. Note: The system pulls in a maximum of 100 random clients from your database. Even though it may appear that all customers do not display, if you search for a customer, they should appear in the database.
- By tapping the customer's name, this will automatically attach the customer to order.
Viewing a Customer's Order history
- Once again, select the Customers icon on the top of the page.
- On the side of the customer's name, tap the i for information. Then select View Past Orders.
- From this page, you have the option to see a customer's history by Orders, House Account Payments or Invoices.
- Lastly click the arrow to expand the details of that specific transaction.