- To add a customer, start by tapping the Customers button at the top of the Point of Sale screen.
- On the bottom-right corner Tap New Customer. On this page, you can add the Customer's Name, Phone Number, Birthday, Address and other Customer Details.
- When completed, tap Save on the bottom left corner.
Attaching Customers to Orders
Now that you have a customer record saved, you can quickly add the customer to an open order.
- From the top of the Order Screen, click the Customers tab.
- Tap on a customer's name, then click Add to Order.
Viewing a Customer's Order history
- Tap the Customers tab on the top of the page.
- Tap a customer's name, then select Click Display Orders.
- From this page, you can either Display All Orders or Display by House Accounts Only.
For additional House Accounts information, click here.