You can create a customer from the dashboard or orders screen on the Point of Sale station.
- To add a customer, start by tapping the Customers icon on the order screen. Then select Add New.
- On this page, you can add the Customer's Name, Phone Number, Birthday, Address and other Customer Details.
- When completed, tap Save on the top right corner.
Now that you have a customer record saved, you can quickly add the customer to an open order.
- From the top of the Order Screen, click the Customers icon.
- By tapping the customer's name, this will automatically attach the customer to order.
- Once again, select the Customers icon on the top of the page.
- On the side of the customer's name, tap the i for information. Then select View Past Orders.
- From this page, you have the option to see a customer's history by Orders, House Account Payments or Invoices.
- Lastly click the arrow to expand the details of that specific transaction.