Your Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) is where you will input, configure, and edit all data that will show on your Point of Sale, such as products, employees, and customers. The Management Console also allows you to manage your inventory quantities, view detailed reports, and customize your settings.
Upon joining Revel, you received an emailed titled Joining the REVELution. This email contains your Revel URL, Username, and Password for the Management Console. If you did not receive this email, and you are the main Point of Contact, check your spam folder first. If you are not able to locate the email, contact Revel Support for your login information.
Accessing the Management Console
The first step to access your Management Console is to log in to your Revel URL. To log in:
- Enter your Revel URL in your internet browser. The browsers that support the Revel URL are Chrome (this is the one we recommend), Safari, and Firefox.
- After entering your Revel URL, you will see a field for your Username and Password. Enter the username and password found in your welcome email. Please note, both the username and password are case sensitive, so enter them exactly as they appear in your email.
- Once you are logged in, a video will appear that contains an overview of the latest updates to your Management Console. Allow the video to play through in order to close it from the screen.
- After the video, a window will appear that contains your Establishment Information. Fill out your information accordingly and then click Save.
- At the top of the site, you will see your Username displayed. Directly under that, you will see the current Establishment you are in. If you have multiple establishments with Revel, click the establishment line to open the menu for all your establishments.
- In the top right corner of your Management Console, you can change the Management Console Language, find the Version Information for the Management Console and POS, find helpful articles from the Revel Support Site, change your Login Password, and Logout of the Management Console.
Management Console Tour
The black menu bar across the top houses the different pages accessible within your Management Console. The tabs of the Management Console are:
- Overview tab: Quick-glance figures for the day— Total Credit and Cash Payments, Discounts, Tax, and Net Sales—are viewable from this tab. You can use the Yesterday and Custom buttons above the graph to adjust your overview window.
- Reports tab: Where you can find any and all financial information about your business. The main reports are:
- Sales Summary: Overview of daily sales, fees, discounts, taxes, liabilities, and payments.
- Operations Report: A more organized sales report including labor costs, hours worked, and product classes.
- Product Mix Report: An essential report with visual breakdowns of top-selling and top-earning products.
- Order History Report: This report displays all orders created in a given time frame.
- Payment Summary: Similar to the Sales Summary, this report includes a list of all payments taken and refunded.
- Shift Schedules: Use this page to add employees' scheduled hours for the week.
- Timesheet Rules: Here you can set the minimum and maximum number of hours an employee can work per day or week.
- Time Worked: From this page, you can correct an employee's logged work hours if they forgot to clock in or clock out.
- Payroll: This page tracks all hours, wages, and employee tips.
- Tip Pooling: If you have tip pooling enabled, you can view employees' tip pool amounts.