The tills Checkout Summary includes the following information:
- Total Starting Cash: What you declared at the beginning of the day
- Pay-Outs: The sum total of your pay-outs. People often use this for paying tips to their employees
- Pay-Ins: The sum total of pay-ins
- Bank Drop: The sum total of any bank drops made
- Cash Transactions: The sum of all cash payments and refunds processed on this station since the till was opened.
- Coins dispensed: If you have a coin dispenser, the till is aware that coin change comes from it, not the till itself, and so keeps a tally of the amount of coins dispensed
- Expected Cash in Till: Starting Cash Minus + Cash Transactions + Coins Dispensed + Pay Ins – Pay Outs – Bank Drops. This is what you *should* have in the till if the money was handled correctly and Pay ins and outs properly logged.
- Ending Cash Total: This is the amount you declared that you actually have.
- Difference: The Difference between Expected and Actual ending cash. How much are you over or under.
You can print this Checkout Summary for your records by pressing Print. You can also get a longer report (which includes each cash transaction) by tapping Print Log.