- Fiscal reports names
- Fiscal POS versions
Fiscal Report Names
- Detailed Fiscal Day Report [Z] (Lithuanian: Detali Fiskalinė Dienos ataskaita [Z])
- Detailed Partial Day Report [X] (Lithuanian: Detali Dienos Tarpinė Ataskaita [X])
- Summary Fiscal Report (Lithuanian: Suminė Fiskalinė Ataskaita)
- Detailed Fiscal Report (Lithuanian: Išsami Fiskalinė Ataskaita)
(All printed report examples are given at the end of this document.)
Fiscal POS Versions
- 2.0.0 4841
- 2.0.0 5846
Click on the Settings gear at the top-left corner of your Revel POS after logging in. In the Settings drop-down menu, click on the Printers tab:
Click X Report, then Print Report:
Set the till. Setting tills happens at the beginning of the day (Tills are the initial amount of change or amount that customer starts with at the beginning of the day). Click on the Settings gear, then tap the Tills tab. After you're there, you are able to open your cash drawer by tapping the Open Cash Drawer button on the right-hand side:
After adding the desired amount of cash to your cash drawer, tap Pay-in and then tap the € field. Type in the amount of cash added to the cash drawer. In the field labeled Reason, enter the reason for the pay-in, and then tap Done.
The recommended end-of-day procedure for Revel POS includes the following steps. It is mandatory that the steps be completed in this order:
Payouts. From the Tills > Till Management menu, tap Pay-out to start a pay-out. Tap the € field, enter the amount of cash to pay out (the amount in the cash drawer and the amount in X report has to be the same), then tap Done:
After you tap Done, you'll be back on the Set Till Amounts window. In the Eur field, enter 0 and then tap Checkout.
Printing of "Z" Report. Tap the Settings gear, then tap Printers > Z Report. Wait for the report to print (2-10 minutes)—do not try to reprint the report while it is being processed, as it may cause printing delay.
In the fiscal Printer Management window, there are additional buttons: Reports List and Fiscal Report:
Reports List shows a list of available full fiscal reports. The file is in .txt format with a date embedded in the file name. The file holds the Z Report and all X Reports printed that day. Clients can select any file, review it, and also send it via email:
The Fiscal report CAN NOT be reprinted on a fiscal printer! The client will receive email with a .txt file.
Fiscal Report: The Fiscal Report button brings up a pop-up message with three sections and allows users to print the Summary Fiscal Reports and detailed Fiscal Reports filtered by selected date range or by start and end Z report numbers:
If Fiscal Records by Date is selected, the user will be prompted to enter starting and ending dates:
If Fiscal Records by Z report number is selected, the user will be prompted to enter starting and ending numbers of Z reports and check a box to indicate that he would like Detailed Fiscal Reports to be printed:
If Fiscal Diagnostic Info is selected, the diagnostic will run on fiscal block and Diagnostic Report will be printed:
All products have to be taxed. Lithuanian settings are tax-included. That means that every product should be tax-included as long as all discounts should be taxed. Note: Support agents can advise the customer what they need to do, but the clients are responsible for knowing their own tax codes.
In the Management Console, navigate to Products > Taxes > Individual Taxes > Add Tax. You'll need to create a VAT tax (called PVM). The Tax Rate should be 21% and print in Effective From and Save:
Next, select Tax Groups > LT taxes (or other specific tax group) and select the products in the list Included Products:
(You can find more information about tax settings here.)
In Backend Settings > Advance Pos Settings > Tax country, choose Lithuania:
All generated and printed reports can be viewed via the Management Console (it is the same list as the POS Reports List). These reports (for particular POS terminals) can be viewed in the Management Console at Establishment > Stations > View Fiscal Checks:
Here you will see the list of all reports in .txt format:
- The only integrated card swipe terminal is FirstData iPP320/350. When printing daily Z report card swipe terminal automatically starts to do batch process. So there is no need to do it manually. It is crucial to have internet connection if customer has First Data card swipe terminal and wants to print out daily Z report. Without internet connection card swipe terminal cannot complete batch process and Z report won’t be printed out.
- Note that we are not sourcing these fiscal devices and printers to the customer. Fiscal company does. If fiscal device or printer fails customer should call to the fiscal company. We are not allowed to replace fiscal device.
- Every product that you are selecting in order goes directly to fiscal device. You cannot delete or modify product in your order. You are able just to void item if you made a mistake. Only the last selected product can be modified in the order.
- We should keep records of every receipt in 3 different places - Fiscal device, iPad and Management console. You are not allowed to delete the Revel App once it is installed into iPad. If you do so then you will lose Z report list and all receipts from iPad.
- As of POS version 2.0.0 5846 CRV (Bottle Recycling Deposit) is not working properly with fiscal block as bottle deposits are taxed with 0.0%. The workaround is to create a subcategory of products for deposit bottles and tax named (exactly) alc with 0.0% tax rate. Assign this tax to Deposit Bottle subcategory/specific product you recently created. Refresh the POS. The client selects a bottled product (example: bottle of wine) and then selects a Deposit product bottle (0.0% taxed).
Printed Lithuanian Fiscal Report Examples