Revel Systems is proud to announce the release of Revel 2.16, which contains new features like a product forecasting tool, a new promotional campaigns feature, a new Establishment Hierarchy tree, and the new Return Merchandise Authorization page.
2.16 Management Console Overview Video
New Features (Selection)
- Barcode and Price Tag Label Printing: Users can now print labels from the Management Console. Labels are generated in PDF form, which can then be sent to a peripheral label printer.
- Customizable Payment Types: Users can define different payment types in the Management Console, and corresponding payment buttons will be created on the POS.
- Establishment Hierarchy Tree: Brands and establishments are now displayed in a hierarchical structure in the Management Console. More information
- Redesigned Settings Page: The Management Console Settings page now uses a navigational tree structure and features a search bar.
(For a complete list of new features in this release, click Download Release Notes above.)
Management Console Fixes (Selection)
- Updated code fix for vendor name.
- Fixed Manager App establishment display issue. The app now allows user to change establishments and shows data from the selected establishment.
- Fixed saving issue with Individual Tax for Tax Groups and Effective From/To options.
500 server errorfor the Web Order API. A
Quantity Errormessage now displays.
- Fixed Web Order API issue with null values for
(For a complete list of Management Console bug fixes in this release, click Download Release Notes above.)
Revel iPad App Fixes (Selection)
- For users using PayPal as their payment processor and/or using PayPal for mobile payments, fixed issue where tips were being reported as cash.
- Customer call names now print properly on kitchen printers once the prompt for customer call name on pay option has been enabled.
- Fixed fiscal printer issue. Kitchen printer now properly displays voided items.
- Fixed issue with POS crashing when trying to open held orders. Application no longer crashes, and those orders are seen properly on the Management Console.
- Fixed Virtual Till role permission issue. Non-driver employees now have access to Virtual Tills.
(For a complete list of iPad-app bug fixes in this release, click Download Release Notes above.)