If you have multiple establishments with Revel, you can easily transfer inventory between establishments to ensure you have the most updated inventory quantities available.
Before you’re able to transfer inventory between establishments, the products or ingredients you want to transfer must first be created in all establishments, otherwise they are ineligible for transfer. This means the product name, barcode or SKU, along with any other product details must match. To perform a transfer:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Inventory tab of the establishment you are transferring the inventory from.
- Click the Transfer tab and then click New Transfer in the top right corner:
- In the search box, type in a product's Name, Barcode, SKU, or BIN. Select the product to be transfered.
- Next, select the destination establishment, which is the establishment the inventory is being sent to.
- Enter the Quantity to be transferred. Click Add to add the product to the transfer list:
- Add all items that need to be transferred and enter their transfer quantities.
- When all items have been added to your outgoing transfer, click Save in the top right corner.
- The Outgoing Store Transfer screen provides info about the selected sending and receiving stores. The page also shows a review of the items being transferred and allows you to make any last-minute adjustments. Once you click Finalize, the transfer cannot be edited. The system will display a confirmation pop-up message for you to confirm:
- Once you click Finalize, click Sent in the top right corner. This will send the items from the source establishment to the destination establishment and adjust the inventory in the source establishment. The status of the transfer will be updated to Sent on the Transfer List page.
Receiving Transferred Inventory
To receive the transferred inventory:
- Navigate to the receiving establishment. Click the Inventory tab and then the Transfer tab.
- If there is a transfer ready to receive, the Inbound Store Transfer will automatically appear on the screen.
- Click the green Receive Items button:
- Enter the amount you received under the Receiving QTY field and fill out the Transfer Receipt # if applicable. Then, click Receive Items in the bottom right corner. Your inventory quantity will update by the quantity received:
Allow Cost Adjustment During Transfers
Your employees can change the cost of items during store to store transfers. Go to Settings > Search Allow users to adjust cost during transfers > Enable this setting > Save.
If enabled, the receiving store will be allowed to adjust cost upon receiving the transfer.