With DYMO label printers, you can easily print labels from any computer. These instructions will walk you through the setting up barcode and price tag printing with your DYMO Printer.
Revel recommends the DYMO LabelWriter 450 (Turbo) model for barcode printing.
With your newly purchased printer, you should have received a CD containing the software installation program. Please download that software to the desired computer. If you do not have access to the disk, you can also download the software here.
Price Tag/Barcode Printing Setup
Before testing your label printer, you will first need to set up your label sizing on the Management Console.
- To get started, log in to your Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) and navigate to the Settings tab. In the settings search bar, type Price Tag Print and select the check box for the corresponding settings.
- Set the Width and Height to the size of your Dymo labels. Keep in mind that Pricing Labels will print the price bigger and barcode smaller. In contrast, Stock Labels will print the barcode bigger and the price smaller. Jewelry labels are used for small item (this setting will only print 6-digit barcodes).
- When completed, click Save
As mentioned, the settings in the image above were tested and verified using the DYMO LabelWriter 450 (Turbo), connected directly to a laptop via USB, using any of the below Revel-supported barcode formats:
Testing the Setup
It's always a good idea to test your setup before going live.
- Navigate to the Inventory tab. On the right of the desired item, click the Ellipsis icon.
- Then select Print Tags.
- Select the label type and enter the number of labels you want printed. Then click Print.
- This will download a PDF file to your computer. Make to open the file in PDF reader - NOT in the web browser, as printing the browser is not fully supported.
- Adjust the paper size according to your barcode labels; the supported paper size should be 30334:
- Click Print.