For general information about payment gateways and processors, click here.
(Already chosen FreedomPay? Click here to begin your setup!)
If you are using any of the following payment processors, you will still need to set up a gateway account in order to integrate with your Revel POS. FreedomPay can be used as that gateway.
- First Data Nashville
- Chase Paymentech
These are the only processors compatible with FreedomPay. They are all EMV certified through FreedomPay via Revel software version 2.22. New merchants who wish to process with Freedom Pay must process with one of the above processors.
Current FreedomPay merchants processing with any processor not listed above should not upgrade their Revel software to version 2.22. Should these merchants still wish to upgrade to version 2.22, they must change payment processors to one of the above EMV-certified processors.
To set up FreedomPay as your gateway, please contact your payment processor and request a VAR (Value Added Reseller) sheet (may also be referred to as "parameter sheet" or "tear sheet"). The sheet should include the details required to transfer funds from bank to bank. Please be aware that your processor cannot set up your FreedomPay account for you. The account must be set up through Revel. The fees to set up an account and process through FreedomPay are noted below:
- $99.00 up-front fee
- $19.00 per month for the first terminal annual fee
- $16.00 per month for each additional terminal
(Please note: these fees do not include applicable payment processor fees.)
To get set up with FreedomPay, please send the below information to email@example.com:
- Revel URL
- Establishment number
- VAR/parameter/tear sheet (please attach to the email).
- First Data Nashville customers: Please be sure to include the MCC/SIC code, your business' Tax ID, and confirmation from First Data that your account is set up with a Nashville front-end and Nashville/North back-end. If your account is set up with an Omaha back-end, please confirm with First Data that your account was set up with the "tape" setting.
- Signed PIM form (click here to download a blank PIM form). (Please attach to the email.)
- Batch settlement time (be sure to include your time zone)
- Please also let us know if you would like to use Online Ordering with FreedomPay
Please note that card swipes are specifically encrypted to only work with one gateway. Please make sure your card swipes are encrypted for FreedomPay.