Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is not available until Version 2.55, which you may not be using yet. Here's how software updates work with Revel:
- Your Management Console will automatically upgrade to the newest version in mid-October. No action is required!
- Your new Revel Point of Sale app will be available shortly after that. Once it's available, head here for update instructions.
- For a complete overview of how releases work at Revel, head here.
The Inventory app makes it easy to update inventory quantities, receive purchase orders, and also conduct a physical inventory or stocktake count. At this time, the Inventory App is compatible with iPhones only.
- On the Inventory app, use the Item Actions tab to receive, waste, set actual, and update the cost and price of an item.
- Scan or Enter the name of an item.
- Use the icons to perform the desired inventory function. These actions will update inventory in the management console and the inventory report.
Purchase Orders on the Inventory App
Use the purchase orders tab to receive inventory from an existing PO.
- Scan or Enter the name or number of the PO.
- After selecting the purchase order, click an item to receive the quantity.
- You may also choose to mark the PO as fully received. Then click Save.
Perform a Physical Inventory count to verify the actual inventory quantities in stock. For more information on conducting a Physical Inventory session, click here.
Perform a stocktake to verify the actual inventory quantities in stock. Learn more about performing a stocktake.