The Epson TM-T88VI is an ethernet-to-router receipt printer. It sits next to your Point of Sale station and print customer receipts.
Because this printer is thermal, it is not ideal for hot environments. As such, we do not recommend using this printer in a kitchen.
The below video shows you how to set up a Epson TM-T88VI printer.
To connect the Epson TM-T88VI to your Point of Sale station:
- Insert the paper in the printer.
- Turn your printer around so the ports are facing you. You will see two ports that look similar.
- Plug an ethernet cable into the ethernet port. Plug the other end of the ethernet cord into your switch or router.
- Plug the printer's included power supply into the printer. Plug the other end into a power supply. Make sure the power supply is connected to an electrical outlet.
- If your access points and internet network are already connected, access your Point of Sale and run a test transaction.