The Epson T20 is an ethernet-to-router label printer. It sits next to your Point of Sale station and print customer receipts.
Because this printer is thermal, it is not ideal for hot environments. As such, we do not recommend using this printer in a kitchen.
The below video shows you how to set up a Epson T20 printer.
To set up the Epson T20 printer:
- Insert the paper in the printer.
- Turn the printer around. You will see three ports on the back of the printer near the bottom.
- Insert the printer's included power cable in the port farthest to the right. Plug the other end into a power supply. Make sure the power supply is connected to an electrical outlet.
- Plug an ethernet cable into the ethernet port. This is the port farthest to the left. Plug the other end of the ethernet cord into your switch or router.
- If your access points and internet network are already connected, access your Point of Sale and run a test transaction.