Sometimes, having orders as your primary order type just doesn't work for what you do. Revel's flexible Management Console gives you the ability to set Invoices as your default order type. With just a few clicks, you can have it set up and working just the way you want. Let's take a look!
- Go to the Settings section of the Management Console:
- Click Clear Selections next to the menu on the left-hand side of the page:
- Type default order type in the search bar:
- Check the box next to Advanced Pos Settings:
- Next, check the box in the Enable invoices section:
- From here, you can choose a default order type, click the drop down menu for your options and select Invoice:
- Choose to send invoices via email and print from the Point of Sale station:
- If you select emailing invoices, you can set a standard email subject line and body for your invoice orders:
- Select the text you want in the email body of your invoice emails:
- Last, select the template for the emails. If you do not select one, the default template will be used:
- Once you've made your selections, click Save:
That was easy! Now you have invoices set as your default order type.