Revel's robust reporting system allows for you to receive emails for multiple reports. This way, you don't have to be in the office to get your reporting when you want it.
We've already learned how to get your Hourly Sales report emailed to you, but there are so many more available to be emailed. Let's take a look at how to enable your email reporting and what reports can be emailed to you!
- Log into your Management Console (yoursubdomain.revelup.com) and navigate to the Settings page
- From the Settings page, click Clear Selections from the menu on the left-hand side of the page:
- Type the word email address in the search bar:
- Check the box next to Email Address in the menu. Your options will appear at the right-hand side of the menu:
- This will open the options for reports to be emailed to you, a manager, or employee of your choosing:
- Enter your email address or the employee email address, and select the frequency of the emails from the drop-down menu for each report you want emailed. Separate multiple email addresses with commas:
- As you scroll down, you will see the Default Email Settings, this is for entering the SMTP server of your email account. There are additional reports available once this is filled out, see how in our article Setting Up Email via SMTP with Revel Systems.
- Once you've input the SMTP settings, you have the option to receive emails regarding Schedules, Time Worked, Statements, and Inventory Notifications. You will need to enter the SMTP credentials for each of the reports to make sure they are sent correctly and securely:
- After you've entered the email address in all the sections you want emails from, click the Save button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
That's it! Now you or the employee of your choosing will receive emails of the reports you selected.