The Epson TM-T70 is an ethernet-to-router receipt printer. It sits next to your Point of Sale station and print customer receipts.
It can be configured to function as a kitchen or bar printer in addition to printing POS receipts. Learn how to set up a virtual printer.
Because this printer is thermal, it is not ideal for hot environments. As such, we do not recommend using this printer in a kitchen.
This printer can only print Arabic numerals (0-9) and Roman Characters (A-Z). Other languages and characters are not supported.
To connect the Epson TM-T70 to your Point of Sale station:
- Insert the paper in the printer.
- Turn your printer around so the ports are facing you. You will see two ports that look similar.
- Plug an ethernet cable into the ethernet port. Plug the other end of the ethernet cord into your switch or router.
- Plug the printer's included power supply into the printer. Plug the other end into a power supply. Make sure the power supply is connected to an electrical outlet.
- If using a cash drawer, connect the cash drawer cable to the printer kickback port and other end to the cash drawer. Make sure to check for labelling on the cash drawer cable to ensure it is connected in the correct direction. Failure to do so could burn out or damage your cash drawer.
- If your access points and internet network are already connected, access your Point of Sale and run a test transaction.