As you saw in our article CRM Import/Export Guide, you can also export a specific customers' items. This gives you a record of all orders and items purchased by a single customer. You can export one customer at a time, or do multiple customer exports at once. Let's take a look at how to export your customers' records!
- Log into your Management Console yourdomain.revelup.com, and navigate to the CRM by clicking the link in the menu at the top of the page.
- From the home page of the CRM, click Export/Import in the menu on the left-hand side:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the Export Customers' Items section:
- If you want to download a customers' items from a specific date range or time range, click the Start Date and click the beginning date you want to download, as well as the time range below, then click the End Date and select the same:
- You can include or exclude orders without customers attached, just check the box next to Include Orders Without Customers:
- By default, all customers are selected. To choose a specific customer, uncheck the box at the top labeled Select All and check only the box next to the name(s) of the customer(s) you want to download orders for:
- Begin the export by scrolling to the bottom of the list and click the Download button:
- The file will download to your computer.
That's it! Now you can download a customers' purchases any time!