When you first create products you're required to add them to a main category and subcategory. You also have the ability to add them to additional categories/ subcategories.
Adding products to more than one category helps you to quickly find and add products to orders based on quick-action sorting like Customer Favorites or Gluten-Free Options.
Assigning Products to Additional Categories
To assign an existing product to an additional category:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Products tab.
- Then, click the icon in line with your product:
- Once you're in the product details, click Clear Selections from the left side settings menu:
- Next, check the box next to Display/Print Options.
- On the right side, find the Additional Categories field. Enter the additional subcategories/ categories you want to assign to the product (please note: the additional subcategories/ categories must already be created).
- Once you've added all the additional categories you want, click Save: