In addition to forcing the POS to logout an employee after a certain amount of inactivity, you can also force the POS to log the employee out after they click Done on an order. This will require that the employee login again to create another order. This feature is useful for tracking an employee's sales.
- Log into your Management Console (yourdomain.revelup.com).
- Go to Settings by clicking the link in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click Clear Selections in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Type the term auto logout in the search bar at the top of the menu.
- Select Auto logout on done, and check the box in the section on the right-hand side of the page:
- Click Save and refresh your POS station to enable the change.
That's it! Now your employee will be logged out when they click the Done button after every order. If you'd like to have the station automatically logout the employee after x minutes of inactivity, see our article How to force logout a user from the Management Console