If content or images are not loading on an application, clearing your iPad's cache may help resolve the issue.
How to Clear Cache on iPads With a Home Button
If your iPad has a Home button, please use the steps below to clear the cache:
- On the iPad, begin by opening the application for the cache you want to clear:
- Hold down the Power button until you see Slide to power off:
- Release the Power button and hold down the Home button until the application restarts.
- The Application's cache will be cleared.
How to Clear Cache on iPads Without a Home Button
If your device does NOT have a Home button, please use the steps below to clear the cache:
- Open Settings app on your iPad and go to General then choose Accessibility:
- Tap on AssistiveTouch and turn it ON. Now, a gray and white circle will appear on the screen, acting as a Home Button:
- Next, go back to Settings and select General. Scroll down and tap on Shut Down.
- Tap on the AssistiveTouch icon:
- Tap and hold the Home button icon until the screen turns black and flashes white:
- Once the phone reboots, your cache is successfully cleared!