Fast Cash and Fast Credit allow for a more streamlined and quicker order process on the Point of Sale.
Tapping either the Fast Cash or the Fast Credit button will cause the Order screen to immediately move to the Payment screen. If the Fast Cash button is tapped, the system will assume the Fast Cash Amount was tendered and change will be calculated accordingly. If the Fast Credit button is tapped, the system will activate the credit card swipe.
Enabling Fast Cash and Fast Credit
To enable the Fast Cash and Fast Credit buttons:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections and type Fast in the search box.
- Click the boxes next to Fast Credit and Fast Cash so the settings appear on the right side of the screen:
- Double-click the boxes next to the Fast Credit and Fast Cash so check marks appear.
- If you enable Fast Cash, enter the Amount in the field that appears. The Fast Cash Amount is the amount of money the system will assume was tendered whenever the Fast Cash button was tapped on the Point of Sale:
- Click Save when done.
Using Fast Cash and Fast Credit on the Point of Sale
Once your Fast Cash and Fast Credit settings are enabled, you can use them on the Point of Sale. To do this:
- Create a new order or open an existing order like normal.
- Tap the Fast Cash or Fast Credit icon from the bottom left of the order screen:
- The Payment screen will open. If you tapped Fast Credit the credit card swipe will be activated and the customer will swipe their card like normal.
- If you tapped the Fast Cash button, the system will process the Fast Cash Amount: