PAR stands for Periodic Automatic Replenishment. A product or ingredient’s PAR level is the minimum quantity you want to keep on hand at all times. The Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) uses the Default Reorder Quantity as a product or ingredient’s PAR level.
Setting Up PAR
- To establish a PAR for a product or ingredient, click the icon in line with the product. Scroll down to Inventory in the left-hand navigation menu. Make sure Default Reorder Quantity and Reorder to PAR are checked:
- Find the field labeled Default Reorder Quantity. Enter the quantity of the product or ingredient you want to keep on hand:
- Check the box labeled Reorder to PAR.
Reordering to PAR
- Click on the Inventory tab in the top menu of the Management Console, and then select the Reorder tab:
- Click on the name of the Vendor attached to the product. The total that appears in line with the product under PAR quantity is the number you need to order to take your stock from current quantity to PAR.
- Click Generate PO.
On your newly generated purchase order, the ordered quantity of the product will be the difference between current stock and PAR (the Default Order Quantity). For instance, if the Default Order Quantity is set to 144, and you have 14 of the product in stock, 130 will appear on your purchase order: