You can set a constant Production View on the Kitchen Display System (KDS).
This KDS setup shows the queued orders on the left and the individual products or tags from those order on the right. The purpose of this is to give your kitchen staff an easy-to-read view of ordered items (and their quantities).
Production View Settings
To set up a constant Product View on your KDS:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Establishment tab.
- Next, click Kitchen Views.
- Select the KDS to edit.
- Click the Device tab.
- Choose Tile Kitchen from the Default Kitchen View drop-down menu.
- Click Save:
- Next, click the Kitchen tab.
- From the Production View drop-down menu, select Products to view a running list of products. To view a list of product and modifier tags, select Tagged.
- Click Save.
Using Production View on the KDS
Your KDS will now show current orders alongside a constant view of your production items. If you have enabled tagged production view, then the production items will show tags of how many products and modifiers are in the current orders.
Please note: Voided items will not show in production totals/view: