Once you have all your ingredients created, you can attach the ingredients to the products by creating Recipes:
- Start by navigating to the Products tab.
- Locate the product you want to create a recipe for and click the until you get to the individual product:
- Click the icon to the far right of the product name:
- Click Add an Ingredient. Then, start typing the ingredient name in the search box and select the correct ingredient or product:
- Start typing the name of the ingredient in the drop-down that appears. When the ingredient appears, click on it to add it:
- Enter the quantity of the ingredient in one serving of the product. For instance, if a cheeseburger contains 7 oz. ground beef per order, enter 7 oz. in the QTY field:
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add the remainder of your ingredients.
- Then, click Save and refresh your POS stations.