The Epson TM-m30 may be used as both a wireless or hardwired solution.
- Begin by removing the two panels, found on bottom and bottom of the iPad. Insert the power adapter into round port of the printer.
- Optional: If you are hard wiring the printer to a cash drawer, insert one end of the ethernet cable into the printer, and the other end into the cash drawer. If you are not using a bluetooth solution, take the second ethernet cable and insert it into the printer and router.
- Next, reattach the side and bottom panels back to the printer.
- Insert the AC Adapter into an outlet.
- Turn the Printer On and insert the thermal printer paper .
For specifications on the Epson TM-m30, click here.