The Product Component report offers a detailed overview of products sold, sorted by product class.
Product Component Report Tour
The various parts of the Product Component report are:
- Product Class:
- This report divides your sold products by class.
- If sold products are not assigned to a class, they will appear under the Unknown Class section:
- The product name will appear in bold above the details:
- If any modifiers are attached to your sold product, they will appear directly under the product name:
- The product details shown include: SKU, Total Cost, Net Price, Tax, Gross Price, COGS, and GM:
- If any ingredients are attached to your product through recipes, the following details will display: Ingredient, SKU, Cost/Unit, Units, and Total Cost: