When RMAs are created in Revel Systems, they will integrate to your Quickbooks Online account daily. Each entry will be created in QBO as a Vendor Credit.
- You must have QuickBooks Online Essentials or Plus subscription in order to be able to integrate inventory.
- See how Purchase Orders integrate with QuickBooks Online here.
- See here to create an RMA in Revel.
- To enable the inventory module,
- on your Management Console go to the Settings tab.
- Click Quickbooks, then click Quickbooks Online Integration
- Select Inventory under modules:
The RMA’s will be synced to QuickBooks Online as a Vendor credit. For it to sync the RMA must have the “Sent” or “Closed” status in Revel:
These vendor credits They will credit the appropriate Vendor in QuickBooks:
Unlike PO’s, RMA’s will always sync as a single entry and will include all the miscellaneous costs on one Vendor credit:
- Take a look at our other useful guides for more information about Vendors, Purchase Orders, Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold integrations between Revel and QuickBooks Online.
- See also, How to Account for Vendor Credits in QuickBooks Online.