Call Names not appearing on the Point of Sale.
Call Name field on the Point of Sale, version 2.43 and later.
The Call Name functionality has been changed with recent updates. You may be missing list of Call Names on the Point of Sale when in an open order. You may also want to have two separate lists—one list of saved customers in the CRM and another list of Call Names.
If Call Name field is missing or if the user wants to have two lists of customers names and call names, please do the following:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections. Type Kitchen View in the search bar.
- Check the box next to Kitchen View/Kitchen Print from the left side menu so the settings appear on the right side of the screen.
- Make sure the setting Phone Prompt with Name is disabled (box is unchecked).
- Click Save if you made any changes:
- Refresh the Point of Sale to reflect changes.