If you use Cross Establishments Returns in Revel, they will integrate to QuickBooks Online daily.
First, please make sure you have Inventory enabled in your integration settings - see our Inventory - Quickbooks Online guide for more information.
Account Created and Used
The QuickBooks Online accounts and account types Revel automatically creates and uses for cross establishment returns are:
- Due To Store Account - Other Current Liability (Other Current Liabilities)
- Due From Store Account - Other Current Assets (Other Current Assets)
To see or change the account mapping for these on your Revel Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com):
- Go to Settings.
- Then click QuickBooks.
- Click QuickBooks Online Integration then Advanced:
You can see more about viewing and editing Revel's QuickBooks Online Integration mapping here.
Items Created and Used
The QuickBooks Online items Revel automatically creates and uses for cross establishment returns are:
- Due To Store - Service Type Item (Account - Due To Store Account)
- Due From Store - Service Type Item (Account - Due From Store Account)
Cross establishment returns will sync to QuickBooks Online daily in the following way:
The Sale Establishment:
- There will be a line item on the daily Sales Invoice named Due To Store the establishment the sale happened at.
- Sales and payments will balance with this line item, as available in Revel Sales Summary.
The Returning Establishment:
- There will be a daily Refund Receipt created in QuickBooks Online named Due From Store for the store the return happened at.