CRM stands for Customer Relationship Manager.
The CRM tab on the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) is where all your stored customer information lives.
You can input CRM data directly on the CRM tab on the Management Console as well as on the Point of Sale/ Customer Display Screen.
CRM Tab Overview
The CRM tab consists of the following parts:
- Customers: This is the main page of the CRM tab. Here you will see all saved customers entered through the Management Console and Point of Sale.
- Your saved customers are displayed on this page with their details organized per column for an at-a-glance view.
- Use the search bar to easily locate a specific customer by name, company, phone, email, or reference code.
- The + Quick Customer button is how you add a customer via the Management Console.
- The Customer Details button ( icon) takes you to the saved information for that customer where you can easily view or edit details:
- Customer Groups: This page shows all of your customer groups. Customer groups are used to apply discounts and tax preferences (tax exemption and tax codes) to a group of customers at once instead of having to apply them to each person individually.
- Your active customer groups are displayed under the Group Name column.
- The Customer Group Details button ( icon) takes you to the saved information for that group where you can easily view or edit details:
- Click + Add Customer Group to create a new group. Enter the Group Name and any tax and/or discount details. Then, add customers to the group by searching for their name or scrolling through the Not Group Members list and checking the Add box to move them to the Group Members. Click Save to apply your changes:
- Loyalty Tiers: This page allows you to create and edit loyalty tiers. Loyalty tiers are used to segment customers into tiers that are eligible for special discounts or deals.
- Your created Loyalty Tiers are displayed in the Loyalty Tier column.
- The loyalty card beginning and end range are displayed in the Card Range From and Card Range To column.
- Click the icon to edit an existing loyalty tier:
- On the Settings tab, there are additional loyalty tier settings:
- Restrict methods of payment based on applied loyalty tier: If enabled, you may add to loyalty tier list of payments that may not be used to pay for an order where the loyalty tier has been applied.
Restrict possible discounts based on applied loyalty tier: If enabled, you may add to loyalty tier list of discounts that may not be used for an order where the loyalty tier has been applied.
Stacking of Loyalty Tier Rules: Select Competitive (default) or Stacked from the drop-down menu. If a loyalty tier offers multiple points accrual for a product that's included in the points awarding category, this setting determines whether they are competitive and the best points are awarded, or if they are stacked and both points are awarded.
- Export/Import: This page allows you to export your existing customer list or an empty template to Excel. With the spreadsheet, you can edit and add customers en masse and then import it back into the Management Console for streamlined customer maintenance. On this page, you can also Export Customers' Items which will give you an organized list of all the products purchased per customer for the selected date range: