You can add new customers and edit existing customers through the CRM tab on the Management Console.
You can also add and edit customers directly through the Point of Sale and Customer Display Screen.
This article covers how to add and edit customers directly on the Management Console.
- How to Add Customers to the CRM on the Management Console
- How to Edit Customers on the Management Console
How to Add Customers to the CRM on the Management Console
To add customers to the CRM:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the CRM tab ().
- Click + Quick Customer:
- The following fields are required:
- Type: Select Individual or Company from the drop-down menu:
- First Name if you selected Individual as the Type.
- Last Name if you selected Individual as the Type:
- Company Name if you selected Company as the Type:
- Phone Number
- Customer Group: If the customer is part of any special discount or tax exemption group, enter that group here. Learn about creating customer groups.
- Gift Cards: If you use Revel's Gift Card feature, enter the customer's individual gift card number here. Learn about setting up gift cards for customers.
- Rewards Card. If you use Revel's Loyalty & Rewards program, enter the customer's individual Rewards Card number here. Learn about creating a loyalty program.
- Customer Notes: Use this field to store any important information about the customer.
- House Account: This section allows you to enable house accounts for the customer as well as update their balance and maximum limit. Learn about setting up house accounts:
How to Edit Customers on the Management Console
To edit an existing customer's CRM details:
- On the Management Console, go to the CRM tab ().
- Click the details icon in line with the customer you want to edit:
- Once you've made the changes, click Save:
Check out the Customers Introduction article to learn how to add and edit customers directly on the Point of Sale.