The Customers' Items Export allows you to export a list of all sales made during a selected date range.
The exported report shows details like name, email, and ID of the customer attached to the order as well as sales information like the Point of Sale station, order date, order total, product name, and refund and exchange information.
Please Note: This is a view only report; edits cannot be made to the order details via the export.
How to Export the Customers' Items Report
To export the Customers' Items Report:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the CRM tab.
- Click the Export/Import page:
- Scroll down to the Export Customers' Items section.
- To change the date range, click the Start Date and End Date fields and select the desired time frame from the drop-down calendars.
- By default, Include Orders Without Customers will be enabled. This means ALL orders placed during your selected time range will be included in the export. Uncheck the box to export only orders with attached customers.
- If you have multiple establishments with Revel, you can edit the establishment data in the Establishment(s) to include section. Establishments with a check mark WILL appear on the export.
- Then, click Download:
- The file will download to your computer.
How to Use the Customers' Items Export
The downloaded Customers' Items Export will contain the following information:
- Establishment Name: Establishment where sale was made.
- Point of Sale Station: The specific station where sale was made.
- Order Number: The unique order number assigned to the sale.
- Order Type: To Go, Eat In, Delivery, Catering, Drive Through, Online Ordering, or Other.
- Order Date: The date the sale as made.
- Customer ID: The unique ID number of the customer assigned to the order.
- First Name: Customer's first name.
- Last Name: Customer's last name.
- Company Name: Customer's company.
- Email: Customer's email.
- Reference ID: Customer's reference code.
- Order Sub Total.
- Order Sales Tax.
- Order Total.
- Payment Amount.
- Payment Type: Cash, Credit, Check, Gift Card, Credit Manual, Credit+, Debit, Store Credit, or custom payment type.
- Product Name.
- Produce Barcode.
- Produce SKU.
- Produce Cost.
- Product Price.
- Product Category.
- Product Subcategory.
- Product Class.
- Exchange, Void, or Return: If an exchange, void, or return was made it will specify which here.
- Return/Exchange/Void Reason: The reason entered on the Point of Sale at the time of the exchange, void, or return.
- Discount Amount: If a discount was applied to the product, the amount will be shown here.
- Discount Reason: The reason entered on the Point of Sale for the discount or the discount name if it was a pre made discount.
- Gross Item Price.
- Total Sales Price.
- Total Produce Tax.
- Product Quantity.
- Special Request: If any special request was entered on the Point of Sale, it will be shown here.