Use recipes to track ingredient level inventory for modifier items. If the modifier is selected at the time of sale the ingredients attached to modifiers will pull the corresponding inventory quantities. For additional information on creating ingredients, please view this guide.
- Begin by navigating to the Products tab and then selecting Modifiers from the left sidebar.
- Locate the modifier you'd like to create a recipe for by clicking the plus sign to expand the modifier class. Click the icon to the far right of the modifier name:
- Next, select Add Ingredient and start typing in the name of the ingredient or product you want to include in the recipe. Select the correct item from the options that appear.
- Enter the Quantity per one serving. (E.g. if one serving of bell pepper is 2 ounces, enter 2.)
- When finished, click Save: