In versions 2.48 and higher, this discount enhancement allows you to choose the number of target products that that can be discounted. For example, if a customer buys a pizza, you can set two items (such as a ceramic mug and a t-shirt) at a discounted value.
- On your existing discount, click the Details icon to view the settings page.
- Find the Qualification Type and select Item.
- Set the Qualification Subtype to Item if there is a specific product, or Group if there are several products a customer can purchase from to receive this discount.
- Under Qualifying Group or Qualifying Item (depending on what you selected above), enter the product name. This is the item a customer must purchase to receive the discount.
- Next, scroll down to the setting Discount Applies to. Select Group or Product.
- Depending on what you selected above, enter the name of the product or product group (item that will be discounted in the order).
- Next, check the Apply Multiple Times box. Checking this setting will allow you to choose the number of items that will be discounted with this purchase.
- Under Target Volume, enter the number of products that will be discounted. If two items will be discounted with the purchase, enter the number 2.
- Then click Save.