A time saving measure in a quick service environment is to use Revel's setting to Stay on Last Item. This allows you to add multiple menu items from a selected page without the Point of Sale returning to the main category page, which helps reduce the number of buttons a user needs to select.
After adding an item to the order, the menu will reside on the last selected item. This feature can be adjusted using the steps below:
- From the Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com], navigate to Settings.
- Clear Selections and search for Stay on Last Item.
- Check the box on the left for the setting to appear on the right:
- Check the box to activate and uncheck to deactivate.
- Save when finished.
- Refresh each Point of Sale station for changes to take affect.