Revel's Billing Portal allows you to manage and pay your monthly subscription online. Use this page to manage credit cards on file, pay invoices, and view history of all billing history. If you have EMS enabled, it will display billing details across each establishment.
- How to Access Revel's Billing Portal
- How to View Transactions/Invoices
- How to Pay Invoices
- How to Add a Credit Card for Payments
- How to Add a Banking Account for Payments
How to Access Revel's Billing Portal
To access Revel's Billing Portal:
- Log in to your Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com).
- Click Billing:
- You'll see options to view Transactions, Update Account Info and any Billing Messages.
How to View Transactions/Invoices
If you wish to view transactions or past invoices, you can easily do so from the Billing Portal. To do so:
- Navigate to Transactions. Here you'll see all recent invoices, including some of the details, such as Invoice Date, Status, Total, Due Date, etc:
- If you wish to download the invoice click on the PDF icon next to the invoice:
- This will download the invoice to your computer so you can view the full invoice details.
How to Pay Invoices
If you need to pay an invoice, you can do this from the billing portal. To do so:
- Navigate to Transactions.
- Find the invoice(s) you'd like to pay and check the box under Pay. Then choose Pay Select Invoices:
- You'll be prompted to confirm the invoice and total amount due, as well as the credit credit you would like to use to authorize payment. When ready, choose Authorize Payments:
- You'll get a confirmation that the payment is being processed and the status of the invoice should update to "Paid".
How to Add a Credit Card for Payments
To add a credit card to the billing portal that can be reused for future transactions:
- In the Billing Portal, navigate to Account info and choose Add Credit Card:
- Click Add Credit Card and enter your credit card information:
- Press Save to securely store the credit card in Revel's billing portal for future transactions.
How to Add a Banking Account for Payments
You can add a banking account to your account and automatically pay your invoices.
To add a banking account:
- Download and fill out the ACH authorization form for your locale. Both forms are attached to this article.
- Email the form that's right for you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your Management Console subdomain ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com) and establishment number in the message. If you are a United States customer, you may either include your banking and routing information or attach a photo of a voided check to the email.