If your establishment accepts tips, you can enable suggested tip percentages or amounts to print at the bottom of every receipt.
In order for your system to accept and report on tips accurately, you first need to activate Supporting Tips. This can be done by following the steps below:
- From your Revel Management Console [yourdomain.revelup.com], go to Settings and clear all selections on the left side:
- Search for Support Tips and check the box to display that setting. Be sure to check the box on the right to active and Save:
How to Enable Tip Percent Prompts
You first must turn on the tip percentage setting. To do this:
- On the Management Console, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections and type Receipts in the search bar.
- Check the Receipts box so the settings appear on the right side of the screen.
- Find the Print Credit Receipts setting and select Signature from the drop-down menu:
- Click Save.
How to Set the Tip Percentage Amounts
Once you've turned on tip percentages, you can set the actual percentage suggestions that will print on the receipts. To do this:
- On the Settings tab, click Clear Selections and type Credit Prompt in the search bar.
- Check the Credit Prompt Tip Values box so the settings appear on the right side of the screen.
- Find the Credit Prompt Tip Type setting and choose Percentage or Amount from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the Credit Prompt Tip Value 1, 2, and 3 with the percent or amount for the suggested tip:
- Click Save.