If you have a station that you would like excluded from printing products to their regularly assigned printers, you can exclude an entire station. This is helpful if you have a bar station and you do not want the bartender to have a ticket printed for all of their bar drinks.
To do so:
- Login to the Management Console [yourdomainname.revelup.com].
- Navigate to Establishment and select Stations.
- Choose the appropriate station you'd like to exclude from printing.
- Make sure you are on the Details Tab.
- Under Printing, choose Show More to expand all options.
- Next to Exclude Kitchen Printers, choose the printer you would like to Exclude from printing for this station:
- Save when finished.
NOTE: When a printer is excluded, it overrides all other printer settings, including the assigned printers for individual products.